Airborne disinfection device
- Treatment capacity: Rooms up to 300m3
- Fully automatic process with touch screen panel, remote control and delayed start function
- Our patented venturi system ensures a constant flow of product
- Cycle tracking conveniently available on a USB drive
- Quickly track compliance by scanning rooms and operators with a barcode reader
- Compliant with NF T72-281 (2014)
Automatic atomiser for airborne disinfection of previously cleaned surfaces.
Use with: ASEPTANIOS AD
- Bactericide and yeasticide in 30 min
- Mycobactericide in 120 min.
- Fungicide and sporicide in 120 min
- Virucide in 30 min†
- Conditions of use: 7ml/m3, 20°C
† For rooms up to 150m3
Instructions for use*
- Place the unit in a corner of the room
- Switch on by selecting the operating mode
- Identify the room and the operator
- The unit will automatically calculate the diffusion time
- The time the cycle will end is displayed
- Delayed start allows the operator to leave the room before treatment begins
- The unit will automatically stop at the end of the cycle
- Ventilate the room (nine air changes)
* Refer to the operating and technical manual for the full process.
- Chemical capacity: 5L container
- Nominal flow-rate: 1L/hour
- Empty weight: ≈ 32kg
- Dimensions: 900mm H x 350mm L x 400mm W
- Power supply: 240/110 V – 50/60 Hz – 5 A
The products used in this device are dangerous - observe the precautions on the label of the product.
Storage of product: between +5°C and +25°C in vertical position.
Use biocides safely.
For professional use only.
Please read label and product information before use.