Klercide™ Sporicidal Low Residue Peroxide – Blended with WFI
A blend of high grade 6% hydrogen peroxide and Water for Injection (WFI). Ecolab Klercide™ Sporicidal Low Residue Peroxide is specifically designed for areas where a low level, safe sporicide with very low residues is required. The biocide blend is 0.2 micron filtered and sterile filled under a Grade A laminar flow and triple bagged in a Grade B / ISO Class 5 cleanroom.
Note: This product is not registered as a sporicide or disinfectant in North America.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large and small surfaces, including but not limited to product contact areas and transfer disinfection.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Sporicidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product. Endotoxin levels guaranteed to be <0.25eu>
- Format: The trigger spray format incorporates the patented SteriShield™ Delivery System (SDS) which ensures the sterility of the contents is preserved throughout use. Available as a trigger spray and in a capped container. All formats are triple bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related solution pages were found.