Klerwipe™ Sporicidal Low Residue Peroxide Blended with DI - Pouch Wipes
Ecolab Klerwipe™ Sporicidal Low Residue are sterile, low particulate wipes impregnated with 6% hydrogen peroxide which gives sporicidal activity at longer contact times. The wipes are binder-free, hydroentangled polyester/cellulose blend wipes. Supplied double bagged in a resealable pouch. The Klertear™ packaging is easy to open even when wearing gloves.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large and small surfaces, including transfer disinfection.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal and Sporicidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product.
- Format: Available in pouch and mop wipes. All formats are double bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related solution pages were found.