Videne Antiseptic Solution
Povidone-Iodine 10% w/w cutaneous solution.
- Effective against a wide range of Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, fungi and bacterial spores
- Licensed by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the Health Products Regulatory Agency (HPRA) providing assurance of the product's safety and efficacy
- A broad range of indications - skin, mucous membrane and wound antisepsis
- High efficacy combined with excellent tolerability - no impairment of wound healing
For once-only use - Disinfection of intact external skin or as a mucosal antiseptic, for example prior to surgery, biopsies, injections, punctures, blood-taking and bladder catheterisations.
For repeated, time-limited use - Antiseptic wound treatment (eg, decubitus and varicose ulcers), burns, infected and superinfected dermatoses.
Posology and method of administrationVidene Antiseptic Solution is intended for topical application either undiluted or diluted. For full details refer to the Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) available from the relevant licensing body.
- 10% w/w iodinated povidone
- Alkyl phenol ether sulphate (ammonium salt)
- Citric acid
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate
- Purified water
- 2 years
- Do not store above 25°C