Incidin™ Wipes FlexPack
Hygienic disposable wipe dispenser for easy and efficient surface disinfection: in combination with selected Ecolab Incidin™ surface disinfectants, the Incidin™ Wipes FlexPack is the advanced solution for easy and efficient surface disinfection.
- EASY – ready-to-use in just 15 minutes
Equipped in the handle for easy transportation to the point of care. You can choose from the available 3 lid colors to make sure different kinds of products are clearly marked and easy to recognize.
- STABLE – down to the last wipe
Pouch stands firmly until the last wipe is removed.
- EFFICIENT – saves time, space, costs and waste
Transparent side surfaces allow to easily monitor the consumption. No additional dispenser required – and the bag takes very little waste space, once emptied.
Incidin™ Wipes FlexPack - Instruction for use
- Wear gloves.
- Hold Incidin Wipes FlexPack on marked wings to the left or right of the lid. Break the seal by unscrewing the lid, turning it counter-clockwise. Place the lid with the top on the work space.
- Pull-out first wipe partially.
- Pour in 2.5 L of one of the Incidin™ disinfection solutions (concentrate/ready to use).
- Open the lid.
- Pull the first wipe through and close the lid.
- Hold Incidin Wipes FlexPack on marked wings to the left or right of the lid. Screw the lid onto the bag turning it clockwise, starting at the mark until it snaps.
- Mark the lid label with the required information. After filling wait appr. 15 min. to have wipe roll impregnated with soaking solution.
- In case of any liquid residues when discarding, cut corner to dispose of this easily and discard Incidin™ Wipes Flex- Pack.
Hygienic disposable wipe dispenser in the form of a stable stand-up pouch with carrying handle. Transparent side surfaces allow for checking the consumption. Each dispenser contains a roll of 99 wipes made of high-quality dry and lint-free non-woven PET material (wipe size 20x 38 cm) for combined use with selected Ecolab IncidinT™ surface disinfectants. The lid including a hygiene seal is available in three different colors (green, red, blue).
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please see below related offerings: